Friday, April 9, 2021

AKtive Valley Trail Race - April

 The AKtive Soles Shoe store in Palmer is sponsoring the AKtive Valley Virtual Trail Race series again this year.  Each month a different course is listed and runners can run the course any day of that month.  I decided to do the April course today, which is on one of my favorite trails here in the valley.  The Crevasse Moraine Trail System. It was snow covered but well worn down so it was easy to run or walk just wearing ice spikes on my snow boots.  I ran with my dog and we had a great time going up and down all the hills.  

The map looked so confusing, but I managed to actually not get lost.  I almost always get lost on those trails so I was happy to find my way without any serious confusion.  Although I did end up repeating part of the Mooseberry Loop, making the route a little longer than the 5K. I was happy that I never had to carry my dog too.






No comments:

Post a Comment