Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Ran to Wolverine Creek and Back

The last few days I haven't felt too well, with a sore throat and cough.  But today I felt better and decided to get out and run.  I was pretty slow and it was kind of cold, just above freezing, but tolerable. It's a really nice partly cloudy day though.  There were only a couple of cars that passed me.  We're all suppose to keep our distance from other people because of the COVID 19 pandemic. It certainly wasn't difficult to do that today.  I did see a couple of other people walking on the other side of the road though.  It's like a ghost town down in Palmer with most people just staying inside.  But it's important to get some exercise and since it isn't forbidden, I like to try to get outside a little.

The hills on Wolverine Road were killers as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment