Saturday, April 25, 2020

Pretty Little Hike

I had planned to go hiking up at Eklutna Lake.  But apparently so had everyone in Anchorage because it was so crowded up there that there was absolutely no place to park.  I turned back not knowing what my plan B was going to be.  I turned off at the Knik River Access road and parked there on the side of the road.  It was busy there too but at least I had a place to park.  I walked the nice Reflections Lake Trail.  It's only one mile long, but it's really a pretty place.  There were many others on the trail but I was able to keep a respectful distance.  After I circled the lake I wandered on down to the Knik River.  Lots of open water on the river now.  It won't be long before I'll be out in my canoe and kayak enjoying the water.






No comments:

Post a Comment