Monday, May 16, 2016

New England Series Day 2 New Hampshire

Now day two in Greenfield State Park in New Hampshire.  Once again we ran in a pleasant state park that was quite green with evergreen trees but with few leaves on the other trees. I was closing in on 8 hours again at 7:52. In the mornings following each race I am exhausted from the day before. I have been getting up at 4 am for each of these races.  That alone is enough to make a person slow down.  I seem to get progressively slower with each passing day.  It's an ever increasing accumulation of tiredness.  Plus each day after our race we have to scramble on to the next state which is often over 100 miles away.  Even the driving and the search for a meal when I get there tend to add to the general tiredness. But in spite of that, it is really fun to run with Mainly Marathons.


No comments:

Post a Comment