Sunday, March 22, 2015

3 More Miles

Not a very impressive run today.  I felt like I was dragging.  But at least I did get down there and move a little.  Its been hard for me to find treadmill motivation. Looking forward to getting home and spending time outdoors.

Maybe my list of the rest of the marathons on my 2015 agenda will spark some ambition:

April 12 - 3 Waters Marathon - Bunbury Australia
May 3 - Flying Pig Marathon - Cincinnati, Ohio
May 9 - Fargo Marathon - Fargo, North Dakota
May 24 - Coeur D'Alene Marathon - Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
July 25 - Sugarite Marathon - Colorado/New Mexico (it crosses the border)
July 26 - Eagle Nest Marathon - New Mexico
August 8 - Maasai Marathon - Kenya, Africa
August 16 - Moose's Tooth Marathon - Anchorage, Alaska
October 4 - Jersey Marathon - Jersey, UK
October 25 - Marine Corps Marathon - Washington DC
November 21 - Queenstown Marathon - New Zealand

Guess I need to get a move on to be ready for all of that.  Australia next.

No comments:

Post a Comment