Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

Another Christmas at work up in Deadhorse, Alaska.  We had a big fancy meal at the hotel as usual.  I decided that I should run before going down there and indulging.  It was just another short 3 mile run.  But a short run is better than no run.  I didn't end up eating much after all though.  It is so much food that just looking at it seems to fill me up! The shrimp was really good though.

This has been a really bad month for training.  I don't know whether it's because I'm tired of the treadmill or maybe I'm just tired and unenthusiastic. The perpetual darkness combined with only the treadmill is not conducive to enthusiasm!  But I am keeping in mind that next month I will be running the Bahamas Marathon and probably spending some quality time on the beach.

Meanwhile snow is falling here.

No comments:

Post a Comment