Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Another Short Run

Just another 3 mile treadmill run today.  I was so late getting started with my evening that I had to completely miss dinner to get in my run!  To be honest, I don't really miss not having dinner.  Breakfast was so soon after waking up that I guess I didn't really need dinner.

I've been trying to come up with ways to do a better ob of fundraising because so far, 99% of my cancer fundraising is coming directly from my paycheck!  That's OK but I would prefer to feel that I am getting the word out of the importance about raising money for much needed cancer research.  I don't exactly make enough money to single handedly fund all of the research myself! If I could, I would.

I do try to sell my photography to raise money for the cause, but sometimes I think I am the only one in the world who has ever heard of my photography business.  I do have my Habataku website. But I decided to try to spread it around a bit more on social media.  So I created a Facebook page for it.  I told all of my friends and have 95 Likes on the page.  But it looks like that's all I'm going to get.

I'm working on ideas to create something much more interesting in the form of photography so that one day people will really want to buy my pictures. 

But for now, I'll just concentrate on what I do have and keep training for the next Team In Training event.

No comments:

Post a Comment