Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wind Rain Hills

Finally able to run outdoors again.  Not my best run, but nice to be out on the road again.  I ran the hills on my road.  It was raining and windy and beautiful with the fall colors.  Leaves were falling along the road as I ran.  It was a beautiful experience, so peaceful.  But I was running pretty slowly.  Not quite feeling my best today. Probably just still recovering from the transition from working nights back to trying to sleep nights.  I had hoped to do my long run but could tell I wasn't quite up to it today.  Also, I ran for the first time in my new running shoes.  I just love them.  So comfortable.

I will take the yoga class tonight and try to gain some flexibility.  I have almost none anymore.  At least that's what it feels like lately.

Beautiful scenery here now.
Matanuska Peak

No comments:

Post a Comment