Friday, October 11, 2013

6 Miles

What a lovely run.  6.2 miles in perfect running temperatures.  Up and down the hills on Wolverine Road.  They are tough but I think quite helpful.  On my way down my last  hill I ran into two neighbors who were busy chatting and had a gigantic dog on a leash.  The leash was very long and the dog jumped at me and almost knocked me over.  It took all 3 of us by surprise.  Before the guys could reel him in, he leaped on me again and this time knocked me right off my feet and I went flying down into the brush off the road.  But I managed to stay on my feet.  He was a harmless big puppy dog but weighed more than I do, and I burst out laughing.  The owner was so apologetic but I told him not to worry I was fine.  Sure caught me off guard though.  I will have to keep that in mind from now on even if a dog is on a leash.  I carry pepper spray but didn't think I would need it.

I also had 3 cute spectators as I ran by.
Spectators

No comments:

Post a Comment