Friday, March 30, 2012

Rest Day

That is probably a bad title for this entry.  I did not get any sleep today after work at all.  Extremely stressful phone calls.  This was the second day in a row with no sleep.  My resting heart rate was higher than after a typical workout just from the stress alone.  I wonder if that would count as a cardio workout!

I go home tomorrow so my workout for the day was doing laundry, packing, and trying to get rid of my stress.  Watched a little of Big Bang Theory to get some good laughs, had a great dinner, and now I am simply watching the temperature drop and drop and drop.  Down to -31 now.  Even Hello Kitty looks kind of horrified.  "Spring? " She says!
 I can't wait to get home.  Even if it is still below freezing, I'm running outdoors and biking outdoors and skiing outdoors.  Then off to Spain for the Rock 'n' Roll Madrid Marathon, and biking across Spain and Portugal.

Still running for a cure http://www.race4cancer.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment