Thursday, March 1, 2012

In The Far North

I'm back up in Prudhoe Bay now for the month of March.  Adjusting to working nights again.  I just did a fairly slow 5 mile run on the treadmill.  I was pretty tired because as usual, my first day sleeping was not the best.  I'm a bit short on sleep today but glad I got in a run.  I don't like to fall into the excuse habit.  It's warmed up to about -30 from the -47 this morning when I got off work.  Definitely time to use the treadmill and not attempt anything outdoors.  It's downright brutal out there!

I'm still far behind on fundraising.  No matter what, my primary finish line is the one that brings a cure to cancer.  Please make a donation to my Team In Training fundraising page.  Just click on the Team In Training logo below to donate.


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment