Wednesday, March 7, 2012

$1000

I got my IRS refund today so decided to donate $1000 of it to my Team In Training fundraising page, since I am not getting any donations anymore.  I still need close to $1000 to meet my fundraising minimum. 

I did another 5 miles on the treadmill at the Prudhoe Bay Hotel today.  It is so cold outside, -25 with a -50 wind chill, yet it is like a sauna there in the hotel exercise room.  I don't think people would be happy if I just opened the outside door to the exercise room though. I guess I might not like that much myself!  I'm looking forward to being able to run outdoors again.  I hope when I get home in April it has warmed up enough to run outdoors and ride my bike on the bike trails. 

I could sure use some more help in my fundraising to cure cancer. Please click the Team In Training logo below to donate:




No comments:

Post a Comment