Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Another 5 Miles on the Treadmill

I couldn't sleep this morning, then when I finally got to sleep a phone call woke me up.  So to catch up, I slept until 4:30.  But I still finally managed to get in a 5 mile workout on the treadmill. I've been keeping track of the food I eat lately because it is too easy to overeat up here in Deadhorse.  When I keep a food diary I am really surprised at how much I actually eat.  Although especially with the running, I am still at a calorie rate of well under 1000 calories a day.  I would like to take off about 5 pounds.  Maybe I will reach that goal by the time I get to Madrid.

It was -42 when I got off work this morning.  Not many signs of spring out there. It's a gorgeous evening here tonight, forecast to be in the -40's again.

No comments:

Post a Comment