Sunday, March 25, 2012

Crazy Day!

I ended up doing a very short workout today.  Once again I woke up too late.  I need my sleep so hate to force myself to get up too early.  As it is, I usually don't get enough sleep when working up here in Prudhoe Bay.

I did a 1 mile calibration run because my Nike+ with GPS has been way off lately.  Then I did a nice 2 mile run with lots of sprints.  Even though it was short I think it was a really good workout.

I lost some time today fiddling with the company car's block heater plug.  Tried to add a lighted adapter to it and it refused to go on all the way.  But I found the right tool, a really big oil worker guy who managed to put it on as if it was child's play.  I got a good laugh out of it anyway.

Maybe tomorrow I will get in the long run that I really need.
After all, Running is my middle name!

No comments:

Post a Comment