Saturday, September 24, 2011

5 Miles

Thank goodness for the phone call that woke me up today.  I actually had time for a 5 mile run.  One look at that windsock out the window and the light snow blowing sideways told me that today it would be on the treadmill.  It was pretty disgusting outside.  The treadmill is kind of boring and I get really hot when running on it.  But it is probably better than icing up updoors on days like today.

Still hoping to meet my fundraising goal before I get to Savannah.  I keep finding out that more of my friends have been diagnosed with cancer.  It might be a small thing, but I know that running these marathons and raising money all adds up.  One day there will be a cure.  I hope I am around to see that beautiful day.

Check out my Fundraising Page


No comments:

Post a Comment