Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Bodenburg Butte

 I needed a good little workout this morning so decided to do a quick trek up the Butte with Baby.  It was tough negotiating all those steps as usual, but a bit more challenging today.  There was a family consisting of several fast walkers and several slow walkers and one huge unleashed pit bull dog.  Of course, Baby had to bark at the dog and go crazy as it ran back and forth from each of the people.  If I managed to pass the fast group, they always ended up catching and passing me. If I waited for the slower group to pass me, I always ended up catching then passing them.  So it was crazy with Baby barking all the way up. I pushed so hard at one point that I got light headed and had to take a rest.  It was better after that because they all passed me!

The view up there is spectacular and We had a wonderful little hike, me and Baby.






No comments:

Post a Comment