Monday, August 10, 2020

Palmer Happy Run

 This was the toughest Happy Run yet.  I ran the 5 mile long Outer Springer run and brought Baby, my little dog along with me.  She did great for the first mile, even with the necessary potty stops.  But she started slowing down and it started raining.  I ended up carrying her inside my raincoat for at least half of the route.  It was hard carrying 7 pounds inside of my jacket.  But it was a great workout.  She just couldn't keep up with me the whole way when I was running.  But at times she was running a lot faster than I could.  I wanted to try bringing her along to see how she would do.  But since she's so tiny, it was a little too hard for her.  She has no trouble with that distance, but isn't fast enough to keep up, even with my slow running speed. She was a real trooper though!


No comments:

Post a Comment