Monday, July 27, 2020

Palmer Happy Run

Once again I ran the 5 mile long run, along Outer Springer and the north and south roads along the Palmer Airport.  The temperature was perfect. I left early so I could make it to the Palmer Ale House before 7 and join the other runners and walkers.  I had a nice time visiting with some friends, and we even went over to the Palmer Hotel afterwards and had dinner.  That was my 9th Happy Run.  Next time, I'll earn my T shirt for my 10th run.  I found out that the Green Day Gallop that was scheduled for March, then postponed, has now been moved to August 6th. I was disappointed to learn that the marathon I had registered for will no longer be available and I had to downgrade to the 10K.  Instead of a morning race though, it will be at 5 pm. So maybe a marathon that late in the day might not be that great anyway, especially with my slow running speed!


No comments:

Post a Comment