Monday, November 4, 2019

5 Mile Happy Run

Cold and foggy and dark tonight for the Happy Run.  Now that daylight savings is over, they will all be night runs. I was a little worried that I might get lost since the fog was incredibly thick.  But the route was pretty straightforward so there was no chance of that.  It dropped below freezing so the roads and sidewalks were getting pretty slippery.  Grippers might have been a good idea. I kind of like running in the dark.  It's not something I normally do.  I do wish there were some other runners who run at my pace because I have ended up running alone on both of the runs I have done.  I'll be gone traveling the next two weeks, but plan to do them whenever I'm home on a Monday night. Knowing others are out there with me, gives me a little extra incentive.


No comments:

Post a Comment