Monday, February 1, 2016

St Thomas Cove Marathon. US Virgin Islands

Day 2 of the Z Adventures Cruise Marathon trip. St Thomas Cove Marathon, US Virgin Islands Marathon finished! I made it through another one.  Very hot and I took a very long time.  All but our speediest members took a little longer today but we all made it.  There are some who are only doing the half marathons.  But I'm going to try my best to make it through all 6.  I can tell the heat is close to more than I can take.  But as long as we have enough time, I know I can struggle through it.  Again I wish I could have some extra time to explore this lovely tropical island.  I guess one day I will have to come back and explore these places without a marathon included!  But I get to add another country notch to my 'marathon belt.'

I thought the morning rainbow was a good sign.  It didn't bring us any cooling rain though!




No comments:

Post a Comment