Thursday, February 18, 2016

Chicago!

I'm now signed up for Team In Training event number 17, the Chicago Marathon in October.  At the moment I'm actually fundraising for two events, but since I've met my minimum for the New Jersey Marathon I'm moving on the the Chicago event.

Between now and then I have quite a list of upcoming marathons.  First off to the Rome Marathon in April, then the New Jersey Marathon with Team In Training on May 1st.  Since I will be in the east for that, I'm doing the Mainly Marathons Independence Series of  5 marathons in 5 states in 5 days then a week later the Mainly Marathons New England Series of 7 marathons in 7 states in 7 days.  To finish off the month of May, as I turn 70, I'm flying up to Ottawa, Canada to do the Ottawa Marathon on May 29th.  I'm still working on plans for July but am running the Da Nang Marathon in Viet Nam in August.  Later in November will be the Havana, Cuba Marathon.

That's all on my agenda for now!

Don't forget to help me fight cancer by making a donation to my latest Team In Training event fundraising page.

No comments:

Post a Comment