Friday, February 5, 2016

St. Kitts Waterfall Marathon, St. Kitts & Nevis

We were really pressed for time on this marathon.  I was pretty slow because of the heat as usual.  I would have been able to finish but simply ran out of time.  I only made it 20 miles before it was simply time to go back to the boat.  But I finished the race on the boat.  So it counts for my own personal goals of completing the marathon but doesn't count as a country completed with Marathon Globetrotters and probably doesn't count with Marathon Maniacs.  So I am not including it in those statistics.  But I did finish the last 6 miles after dark on the boat.  That was really rather pleasant.  I had the track to myself and really enjoyed running in the cooler temperatures.

St Kitts Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment