Friday, January 27, 2012

Another Five

I got so busy today but finally made it over to the sports center and did another 5 mile run.  I woke up with the intention of cross country skiing but it was -15 and as soon as I walked outside, I promptly changed my mind!  I guess running is still the best exercise for running, so that's what I did. I have to keep training for Madrid and of course for climbing Kilimanjaro.  I leave for the Africa trip one week from tomorrow!  I'm still gathering together the last minute things for the trip.  I am about ready though. 

I am not having much luck with fundraising for Team In Training though.  Right now I am offering my Denali photo to anyone who donates $25 or more.  I have 4 matted copies of it and hope to get that many donations. 

If you want this awesome photo of America's highest peak, click here to make a donation:  http://www.race4cancer.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment