Monday, January 9, 2012

5 Miles at the Sports Center

I ran 5 miles at the sports center today then went to the Alaska Club for a workout.  With about 4 feet of snow on the ground and 10 below zero I am pretty much resigned to workouts indoors.  I would like to get out and do some skiing but had too many other projects going today.  I will be heading down south tomorrow night and maybe get a little running in the great outdoors before the actual Phoenix Marathon on Sunday.  I'm quite tired of treadmills.  The sports center isn't too bad though.  At least I am actually moving from place to place instead of running on a moving platform.  That gets pretty boring. 
I sure need more donations but I did get another one today.  Maybe that will keep happening and I will eventually reach my goal.  I would sure love to reach a much higher goal than the one requried by Team In Training. 

I hear strong winds and more snow are on the way.  I'm glad I will miss most of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment