Thursday, December 15, 2011

Slow Run Today

I had lots of good intentions when I woke up too early today.  But my body was just too tired to listen to those good intentions.  30 below outside and the heater in my room just doesn't seem to keep up.  Between being kind of cold and all the annoying racket going on outside, I just didn't get enough sleep.  But at least I managed to forge through a 5 mile run on the treadmill.  Maybe it's time for a rest day.

No new donations today.  Still hoping for some to come through.  I'm trying to come up with an interesting fundraiser that I can do up here in Prudhoe Bay.  A car wash is definitely out!!!

I'm looking forward to getting home and at least having the chance to run at the sports center instead of the treadmill.  It's pretty dark and dreary and cold here.

This is the fine view from my room during the lightest part of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment