Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Another 5 Miler

I had a really good run today.  Just 5 miles, but each mile, I increased my speed by .1 mph.  It's not that much but I did notice it.  I get a better workout and a more interesting workout when I make little challenges for myself.  It can be pretty difficult to make a workout on a treadmill interesting! But sometimes you just have to make do with what you have.  That's all I've got around here right now. It's 20 below zero out there right now.  I nearly froze just trekking across the street to put one of my Team In Training flyers on the bulletin board in the terminal.  I don't seem to have much luck with those flyers because none of the little tabs get torn off.  But I may as well give it a try.  I just haven't figured out a good way to fundraise here in Prudhoe Bay. I'm sure a more clever person could come up with something.  Perhaps I will. I think I'll pass on the idea of a bikini car wash though! 

Help Help Help me in this mission!  http://www.race4cancer.org/ 
Go Team!


No comments:

Post a Comment