Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Little Cross Training

I wanted to do a fairly long run today but for some reason, even 3 miles was killing me, so I stopped there.  It was pretty hot in the exercise room on that treadmill so that could have been part of the problem.  Or maybe I was just having a lazy day.  But I followed it with 30 minutes on the stationary bike with the Climb Kilimanjaro workout.  I like that one because it makes me feel like I am REALLY training for Kilimanjaro, which I plan to climb in February.

I felt it all in my legs so I guess it was still a good workout.  I'm feeling most frustrated with my Team In Training fundraising.  I just can't come up with a really good plan, especially while I am up here in Deadhorse. 

I want to come up with something that uses my photography.  People don't seem to want to donate just because they care about cancer.  I think they need to get something in return.  It works for Girl Scout Cookies! 

Peace on earth means a world without cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment