Saturday, December 3, 2011

5 Mile Short Run Today

I had a restless sleep day, busy making hotel reservations for the Rock 'n' Roll Phoenix Marathon, and figuring out strange charges on my phone bill when I should have been sleeping.  So I got up late, and procrastinated for a while.  But finally hit the treadmill and did my 5 mile run.  I have a lot of catching up to do to make up for the 4 months this past summer when I was hardly able to run because of my moose stomping injuries.  But I'm motivated with Mt Kilimanjaro and two marathons in my immediate future.

Most important is the Rock 'n' Roll Madrid Marathon that I am running for Team In Training.  More important than my speed, is the need to fundraise to help fight cancer.  Please help me reach the ultimate goal - a cure.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment