Saturday, September 3, 2022

Bodenburg Butte

It's been raining off and on most of the day.  But when the sun finally came out for a few minutes, Baby and I took a nice little steep hike up the Butte. It was really nice up there, just a little breeze and bright sunshine.  The trail is a little muddy in spots but I was able to avoid getting my brand new Solomon hiking shoes all covered with mud. Baby really hates getting her feet muddy so is an expert at avoiding it at all costs. It's amazing how far she can travel in a single bound, just to avoid mud! We had several dog encounters and I had to hold her back from attacking dogs three times her size. As usual, she managed to make a fool out of me, but no one got hurt. As soon as we got back to the car, it started to rain again.  We timed it perfectly. 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment