Monday, June 7, 2021

Palmer Happy Run

 Ran the usual Monday night Palmer Happy Run.  It had been so hot during the day that I worried about being too hot.  But in town it was very overcast, cold and windy. I tossed on my my raincoat because it even looked like rain.  That was a good idea because as we started up the bike trail towards Wolverine Road, it started to rain.  Baby ran along the whole 5 miles, but once the rain started she was definitely not happy.  She kept trying to go back.  But she finally realized we weren't going back until the turn around point, so she gave up and ran along.  Fortunately the rain stopped and we didn't get very wet.  Baby just isn't a water dog.  But she's a great running dog. 

I love this route along the Matanuska River.



No comments:

Post a Comment