Saturday, June 26, 2021

Butte Hike

 I was looking for a short hike to do with my two friends, Mark and Alice.  I know it's a little more challenging than some, but at least it has a gorgeous view and is an excellent workout.  So I suggested we hike up the Butte.  They found it to be quite steep but at least it isn't very long.  It was perfect conditions, not too hot but not too cold and windy either.  I love this steep little hike that is mostly nice wooden stairs. It was very busy today with so many people, little kids and so many dogs. Baby, my chihuahua tried to pick a fight with every dog we passed.  I have to wonder why she thinks it makes sense to bark and growl at dogs 4 times her size. I find it's usually best if I snatch her up and carry her past them to avoid a catastrophe.  We all survived beautifully.


Me and Alice on the top




No comments:

Post a Comment