Thursday, March 29, 2018

Beautiful Run!

What a beautiful day to run around Colleen Lake.  It was 7 degrees but almost no wind at all.  Beautiful clear skies and sunshine.  I didn't even need my hat or gloves most of the way. I wasn't feeling my best for some reason, but it was so nice to just be outside and not be freezing to death because of wind.  I'm not in the shape I need to be in though.  I'm sure I will pay for that next month on the Great Wall of China Marathon.  There just isn't time for a long run when I work every day during the month.  Also there is a limit to the length of time that is safe to be out there in the subzero windy conditions.  But I was happy to be able to run outdoors so many times this month.  I go home in 2 days then I'll be able to get outdoors again.


No comments:

Post a Comment