Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Back Home

I finally found the energy to go for a run at the Wasilla Sports Center today.  I am still tired from the flight home that got in at 5:30 yesterday morning.  I have a touch of soreness left over from the marathon but mostly I am just tired, from the all night flight as well as the marathon itself. I just ran a short 4 miles and was feeling pretty exhausted at that point.  So I may need another rest day before I can hit it hard again. 

I am all set up for the next 4 runs in New Orleans, Mississippi, South Carolina, and New Jersey.  Booked my hotels and also my flights to Tokyo and London for my April and May Japan and Liverpool marathons and Shikoku 88 Temple walk.  I hope I can managed to keep it all straight.

Looking forward to New Orleans and the run with Team In Training.

No comments:

Post a Comment