Saturday, December 7, 2013

Treadmill 4 Miles

This morning I spent a significant amount of time with the assistance of two big men and two gigantic graders along with me and my shovel, trying to get our company car out of a snowdrift in the middle of a blizzard.  We finally got it out and I left it in front of the hotel.  When I woke up it couldn't be found anywhere.  I know I can't be lucky enough to have had it stolen, but it would sure be good to replace it with a vehicle that is able to function in snow. During the dig out episode I got really cold and it took hours to finally warm up enough to get some sleep. I had intended to run 10 miles but was totally exhausted so called it quits at 4 miles. I ran without shoes again.  I was feeling a little strain also so it was a good time to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment