Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Short Run Today

I'm feeling kind of achy and sluggish today.  It's turned cold again outside, -15 right now.  It is freezing all over my hotel and I just want to curl up under a blanket.  So I go down to the exercise room and run on the treadmill.  Wouldn't you know it, the only room in the whole place that is hot, is that room.  I burned out after 3 miles.  But maybe that was all I really needed today.  It's been a slow workout week for me.  I did run with my Hokas because my feet feel kind of tired from running barefoot.  But once my running sandals arrive I am going to enjoy trying them out.  The treadmill is finally not slippery anymore, so that was a plus.  I felt pretty good in spite of being too hot and feeling kind of lazy. I'm dreaming of places with warm sunshine today.

No comments:

Post a Comment