Monday, April 11, 2011

Ran the Hills Today

Did 5 miles on Wolverine Road today.  To the creek, down into the canyon then up the other side.  That is one tough hill.  But now that I am signed up for the Hatcher Pass Marathon that goes from the Willow side straight up the mountain to the top of the pass, I think lots of hill training will be a really good idea.

I signed up for the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco today too.  I have a special Customer Service entry because they ran out of their famous TIffany necklaces last year.  So they are letting those of us who missed out get the chance to sign up without missing our chances of being selected through the lottery.  My friends signed up as a team and I hope they get selected because I would love to go with the group.  But we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment