Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

Not breaking any speed records today but at least I got out and moved a bit.  We had our usual Good Friday Stations of the Cross Walk around Palmer today. It was freezing cold and windy, as it usually is.  But it is always a really neat thing to do.  I took a couple of photos of some of my fellow shivering parishioners.


After that I took a little Easter shopping break to get some things for my mother, then went to visit her.  Also had to stop at the AT&T Store and get my laptop connect sim card replaced so I could actually get online.  Silly thing!

I just did a short 3 mile run along Wolverine Road, up and down a few hills, poking along.  Hoping to be a whole lot faster by the time I have my next marathon to run.
Got my new Team In Training event set up though.  Check my fundraising page.  Help me fight cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment