Friday, April 29, 2011

8 Mile Run

I've been gone for several days out looking for photography subjects.  Fabulous trip up the Parks Highway to Fairbanks with a side trip into Denali Park where a wolf posed for me.

Then spent two days in the Delta Junction area where the sky was beautiful.

On the way back down the Richardson Highway and along the Glenn Highway got a great shot of the Matanuska Glacier.

But I am back now and just hit the road running.  8 miles up and down Clark-Wolverine Road.  Hills both ways, a very good workout.  Then did my basic workout at the Alaska Club. I need to get busy to be in shape for the 4 marathons I am signed up for this year, and especially the one for Team In Training.  I'm needing donations to help cure cancer so if you would like to help,







No comments:

Post a Comment