Friday, April 22, 2011

Help Me Fight Cancer!

Finally got myself signed up for another Team In Training event.  Very excited.  I will be running the Rock "n" Roll Savannah Marathon in November 2011.  Probably plan to rent a car while I am in that part of the world and visit all the folks back east again.  I am going to be busy with 4 marathons on my agenda for this year.  Now to get busy and get training.  I am about caught up with all the busywork that seems to arrive the minute I get home from Deadhorse.  This time it took me quite a while to get it all caught up.  Now as soon as the Easter festivities are over, I can buckle down and run run run. 
It's nice and warm now so I can always run outdoors.  That is really nice.

So here is the link to my new Team In Training page.  Please pass it along to everyone.  Gotta kick cancer.


No comments:

Post a Comment