Friday, March 18, 2022

Eklutna Lake Ski

 Eklutna Lake has been so beautiful that I had to go back and ski on the lake one more time.  I went with my friend Pam and her dog Dahla. It was quite a workout.  We went even further than my 8 mile trip on Tuesday.  10 miles total. We turned around at mile 5 abeam Bold Peak.  It was cloudy but the peaks were still free of the clouds.  It was beautiful and the skiing was even better than on Monday and Tuesday. We really pushed on and didn't actually take a break until we turned around at 5 miles.  Baby did really well, although I do worry that I might be pushing her too far. She's so tiny! But she will sit down and bark at me if she really wants me to carry her.  She followed me the whole way out and ran the whole way back, leading in front of me.  I wonder what she thinks about these ski and hiking trips.  I hope she likes them.  She does seem to love to run, especially on the way back.




No comments:

Post a Comment