Thursday, July 15, 2021

Blueberry Knoll, Aktive Valley Trail Race - July

 What a gorgeous day for a hike up Blueberry Knoll Trail.  This is the course for the virtual Aktive Valley Trail Race for July. It's steep enough that there wasn't much actual running coming from me, except on the flatter parts on the way down.  My time wasn't very good since I spent at least 30 minutes up there admiring the view and having a snack.  Baby, on the other hand, was interested in sprinting in both directions.  I know she was annoyed that I wasn't capable of her speed. She growled at a lady just arriving at the top, and scared her half to death.  Even scared me.  I think we both immediately thought BEAR, but then realized it was just my chihuahua! But it was a beautiful 70 degree day with hardly a cloud in the sky.









No comments:

Post a Comment