Wednesday, September 23, 2015

5 Miles

I ran 5 miles on the treadmill today.  I kept my mind busy watching the news and Jeopardy.  I can't believe winter has arrived already making running outdoors pretty much impossible around here.  It is now below 20 degrees.  I have to plug in the car and it's September!  What a drag that is.

Less than a week and I'll be off to Jersey for the marathon.  I signed up for the Haiti Marathon then got some scary information from Facebook friends who ran it last year. But life is always an adventure so I'll probably go in spite of what they said.

Considering one of my favorite quotes, I feel compelled to go anyway!

"In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice." - Richard Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment