Friday, September 11, 2015

4 Treadmill Miles

Today was about the same as yesterday so the weather forced me to run indoors.  It was snowing and blowing again.  I ran 4 miles and this time I only had one small problem with the new shoes.  I loosened the ties on the left foot and that issue went away.  It feels like the side of that shoe is a little stiff and it seems to dig into my ankle.  But just making it a little looser took care of it.  I really want to use these shoes next month for the many marathons I have planned.  So I need to break them in whether it is outdoors or on the treadmill.

I felt really good today while running, so I guess I'm adjusting to the treadmill again.  I do hope the weather of the last few days doesn't mean that winter is here to stay.  Usually I can run must days in September, but this week it has been impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment