Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New York City Marathon?

I signed up for the NYC Marathon with Team In Training Flex today.  But they are only accepting 15 people for the Flex Team.  I will be on pins and needles wondering if I get accepted.  They won't announce the decision until April 21st.  What a test of my patience! I should be wandering somewhere along the 88 Temple Pilgrimage in Shikoku, Japan when that decision is made.  I hope I have Internet access wherever I am that day.

I can't stand not being signed up for a Team In Training event.  Right now my last one, Rock 'n' Roll New Orleans appears to still be accepting donations. So if anyone wants to make a donation http://www.race4cancer.org/ will still go to that site. After April I hope it will lead to my New York City fundraising page.

I ran the required 5 miles on the treadmill according to my Nike+ iPhone app coach training program.  I think it helps to have something or someone who tells me exactly what I am supposed to do each day.  It helps eliminate the procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment