Friday, March 7, 2014

10 Treadmill Miles

I kind of struggled through this one today. I felt tired, but was also dealing with one ridiculous little toe that insists on getting irritated regardless of how many different padding, bandaging, medicating, and protecting methods I use. The top of my right foot continues to annoy as well.  I wore my compression sleeves and pulled the right one down over my foot.  It actually feels better than usual, so that must be the magic cure.  Or at least it seems to have helped.

Now to find a way to not have near death experiences from boredom on the treadmill.  Even watching TV and listening to my music, it is pretty boring.  Not nearly as nice as running along a beautiful mountain trail. But here in Deadhorse in winter, forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment