Thursday, June 20, 2013

Dusty Road!

I woke up really late but decided to run around the lake anyway.  How could I resist a sunny day with a temperature of 66 degrees and a nice cooling breeze.  But I have discovered that if I start out after 5 pm I hit the Deadhorse rush hour of people heading down the road to eat.  The trucks were kicking up so much dust that at times I could hardly see, and it was getting in my eyes.  It was still a really nice run in spite of the dust.  Now it looks like I am seeing some towering cumulous clouds building.  Maybe tonight will bring a thunderstorm for my entertainment at work.  I would enjoy that!

I'm still running way to slowly.  My ankle still bothers me, but it doesn't seem to make it any worse by running so I guess I will just ignore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment