Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Colleen Lake

It was really windy and 50 degrees today.  I've been feeling really lethargic and not very ambitious. I think it is mostly mental because I am distressed because I know I won't be able to go home from work on time.  I still don't know how long I will have to hold over, but it looks like at least until July 5th, which means I will miss the Hatcher Pass Marathon.  That kind of puts a damper on my running ambition.  I am also still having foot and ankle pain, which is really annoying.

But today I did get out and run around the lake.  As I circled the lake the wind took turns freezing my face, back of the neck, and each ear.  But otherwise it was a fairly nice temperature.  But I was running really slowly.

It was pretty there though.

Colleen Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment