Sunday, September 26, 2010

On the Treadmill Again

So boring on the treadmill, but so nasty, cold, windy, and snowing outdoors.  Just another 3 mile short run.  Not feeling so good today.  But at least I got moving for about 30 minutes.  I did go for a short drive and found my favorite little red fox out wandering around.  When he saw my car he came running to me.  Of course I tossed a cookie in that direction - totally against all of the rules around here, but don't tell anyone.  I can tell that I am not the first person to do that, because the minute I stopped the car, he started trotting in my direction. 



I will be heading home in 3 more days.  It has snowed a little in Palmer, but will probably still be good for outdoor running, and hiking.  Looking forward to going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment