Friday, March 29, 2024

Matanuska Lake Trails

 I usually hike or ski with my friend Pam every Friday. Bella, my dog needs to still refrain from anything too strenuous but since she gets her stitches out in just a few days, I felt we could try just a short hike on the Matanuska Lake Trails. I knew I could simply carry her in my backpack if it seemed she was having trouble or getting tired. I was surprised how peppy she actually was. She was delighted to be on the trail with Pam's dog, Dahla, her best buddy. She bounced along for the whole 5 mile Long Lake Loop Trail. The weather was pretty miserable and we couldn't see the mountains or much of anything. So I wasn't even inspired to take any pictures. But I can see she is ready to be done with stitches, and taking things easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment