Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Eklutna Lakeside Trail Hike

 Today Baby and I went up to Eklutna Lake to see if the road was even passable.  It was actually not bad and we made it all the way there.  There were only 2 other cars in the parking lot so it sure wasn't very busy up there.  I thought about skiing but the conditions looked pretty rough, so I just put my ice grippers on my boots and we went for a 3 mile hike along the Lakeside Trail.  I wanted to go farther but Baby suddenly came to a screeching halt and let me know that she was done and wanted to go back.  Who am I to argue with a chihuahua? We ran all the way back to the car, with her trying to chase the only other 2 people on the trail, who passed us on fat tire bicycles.  We couldn't catch them, but she sure kept trying.  It ended up giving me a nice little sprint workout.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment